Lecture capture solution
The best video recording solution for education; lecture capture, flipping the classroom, Moocs, faculty training, student recording, video management and more!
The MaestroVision lecture capture solution “Keyserve ED” provides educational facilities with the next generation recording capabilities in a cost effective package. Catering to the most discerning video experts, MaestroVision has leveraged its experience and expertise to bring professors and students the very best in lecture capture technology.
When combined with its Video Library and Archiving System “Veotek ED”, a complete turn-key solution is finally available to record, catalogue, store and retrieve all your lectures and all classroom activities collected, improving the learning process.
Benefits for instructors:
- Outstanding video and audio allow instructors to record lectures with excellent sound an image quality.
- Possibility to record simultaneously up to 4 independent video/audio sources in HD, including: the presentation, the instructor, the students, the board and other sources.
- Embedded audio eliminates audio syncing issues.
- Opportunity for professors to generate electronic notes stored with each video clip.
- Simple and efficient content indexing.
- Intuitive user interface reduces instructor
learning curve – easy to use technology.
- Professors choose when to upload the content and who can see the content, with advanced security features to preserve intellectual property and rights management access.
- Long-term archiving and data recovery.
- Instructors can define an automatic “delete date”, to eliminate files no longer required.
- Technical support is available 24/7
Benefits for students:
- Technology that adapts to individual learning needs.
- Students will never miss important information on a specific subject.
- Students have the possibility to go to the exact moment of the lecture where they need to review or clarify information, without having to watch all the recording.
- Possibility to remotely access any recorded lecture from any device at any time.
“I realized how friendly and easy the software is to use… MaestroVision definitely has an impressing tool to integrate video in presentations. Thank you for this discovery…”
Isabelle Roy, Inhalotherapy Teacher, Valleyfield College
For more information please contact us at 1-888-424-5505 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Inputs: • Up to 4 HDMI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, NTSC inputs • Audio balanced inputs • Supports all SD/HD standard resolutions • Different connection configurations available
Supported file formats: • Wrapper: Mpeg, Mov, Mp4, Avi, Mxf • Essence: Mpeg2, DV, H264 • Bit rate up to 100 Mbps
Storage • 4TB (Approx 10,000 hrs)
Dimensions : • Height : 17.8 “ (452 mm) • Width : 7.0 “ (178 mm) • Dept : 25.5 “ (648 mm) • Weight : 71 lb (32.2 kg)
* Rack mount version available
System configuration: • Dual Intel Xeon processors • Up to 16GB RAM • Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet controllers
- 12 TB (Approx 30,000 hrs)
- KS-HD-SDI: 1 digital HD-SDI (SMPTE-292) input with up to 6 embedded audio channels
- KS-HDMI: 1 digital HDMI (no HDCP support) input with up to 6 digital audio channels or 2 channels of balanced analog audio
- KS-NTSC: 1 analog composite (NTSC) input with up to 2 channels of balanced analog audio
- KS-DVD: Stores recording on up to 3 DVD disks
- KS-Blu-Ray: Stores recording on up to 3 Blu-Ray disks
- KS –BU: Additional removable drive for recording backup